Surpass Safari NPHS Books & eBooks Index
Follett eBooks (Students use computer username + 9digit state code) [If you do not remember your state code, see Mrs. Fuller in the Library Media Center]
MackinVia (Students use computer login to check-out books)
World Book Online
Check out the LiveBinder for resources on your topic
Facts on File's Issues & Controversies
Hancock County Public Library
Be sure to check out additional resources available. http://www.hcplibrary.org
1. Print materials, except for reference books & magazines, may be checked out by students for three weeks. At the end of this period students may renew the materials for an additional three weeks.
2. Reference books may be checked out for two days and magazines for one week.
3. Students are charged a five-cent fine for each school day that their materials are late.
4. Overdue and fines notices will be distributed through your ASL period homeroom teachers at least twice a month.
5. Periodically, students with overdue materials and fines who have not responded to previous notices will be assigned Friday school. If the overdue materials are turned and the fines paid the student will be excused from Friday school.
6. The only audio-visual equipment students may check out are Flip cameras, digital cameras, and MP3 players. These can only be checked out if needed for a class project. They are checked out for one week and fines are $1.00 for each day late.